Main content start

How to Get Help

Humanities and Sciences IT contracts with University IT and employees a talented team of project managers and developers to support the school.

If you’re unsure what kind of IT support you need, we suggest submitting a ticket at

Desktop Support

Computer Resource Consulting (CRC) is part of University IT and partners with H&S to provide desktop support for all staff and faculty in the school.

If you need desktop support there are two primary options:

Website Support

H&S staffs a Web Consulting team that can help with website specific questions. You can reach the web consulting team directly using their form:

H&S Applications

H&S provides support for our applications, dashboards, and reports. To request access or to get support on H&S systems such as HandSOn, BPS, or HSBI, refer to the H&S Systems page.

Is your request too hard to classify?

If you have a request that's harder to classify or doesn't seem well suited to a ticket, we're happy to provide an IT consultation.