"Providing best-practice website solutions, consultation, and support for units in the School of Humanities & Sciences."
The first step in deciding whether you need a new website and what is the best fit for your needs, involves an initial web project consultation. In this meeting, we will listen for your pain points and wishlist items, and recommend a path forward.
If you decide that you want to move forward with a new website project or a website redesign project, then we'll schedule a series of subsequent discovery meetings to dive into each section of the site. The Discovery portion of projects is always free.
We mostly build new sites for H&S units on a shared Drupal platform. A few benefits of working with us to help you redesign your website include:
- Our ability to respond quickly to your needs
- Integration with campus resources such as Explore Courses and events.stanford.edu
- Expert project management
- Expert consultation on content strategy and information architecture
- Training and information sharing
- Quality assurance
- Advocating and investing in large initiatives
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Compliance with branding and accessibility policies
- Integrated support and security
Even after we've launched your site, our team will still be there to support you. Whether one of your web forms isn't working or one of your web pages went missing, we're here to help you with all of your website related requests.